Strengths Masterclass (1 day workshop)
With growing evidence of the personal and organisational benefits of strengths-based approaches to people development and management, more and more businesses are taking an interest. A common starting point is the introduction of strengths ‘assessments’ such as StrengthsFinder, VIA or Insights, but there is another way.
Facilitated by one of our psychologists, this interactive workshop will introduce the At My Best® approach to strengths identification and development and give delegates the opportunity to try out a host of practical activities.
Who is it suitable for?
This workshop will be valuable for internal coaches, development professionals and managers who are looking for practical and engaging ways to bring the best out of others.
What will the session cover?
- An overview of positive psychology and the building blocks of flourishing organisations
- A review of the research evidence showing the benefits of strengths-based approaches
- An explanation of the philosophy that underpins the At My Best tools
- Practical exercises to build awareness of strengths with individuals, groups and teams
- An introduction to the At My Best online tools (including At My Best 360) and how they differ from other popular products
- How to recognise strengths in others and build an appreciative culture
- Coaching people to make the most of their strengths
What will delegates take away?
- A good grounding in the research that underpins strengths-based approaches
- An awareness of the key benefits of the At My Best approach to strengths development
- An understanding of how to use strengths-based approaches in different ways with different audiences
- Practical tools and exercises to use in their own work
- Confidence in using the At My Best tools in a variety of different contexts
So they can continue to apply their learning, each delegate will also take away a pack of At My Best strengths cards and 2 credits for At My Best 360.